Tuesday, November 13, 2012

my christmas wishlist



Here is my short Christmas wishlist for this year (hey, it's less than 6 weeks away!!). This year will be the first year that we don't celebrate christmas with the full family because I will be some place sunny with my dad and sibblings only. It's already pretty amazing so I don't think we will do the gift things like we usually do, but I still wanted to put a few things down on my Christmas wishlist!


Voici ma petite liste de cadeaux de Noël (et après tout, ce n'est plus que dans 6 semaines!!). Cette année, ce sera la première fois que nous ne fêtons pas Noël avec toute la famille puisque mon père, mes frères et soeurs et moi allons bronzer au soleil. Comme c'est déjà un beau voyage, je ne pense pas que nous allons nous offrir beaucoup de cadeaux en plus, mais j'ai quand même voulu mettre quelques jolies choses sur ma liste de Noël!

xx, Pauline

9 comments:

  1. Great stuff in there. Love the boots specially
    Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu as bien de la chance de fêter noël au soleil c'est un cadeau en soit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your list a lot! :-D Great picks. Hope you'll be getting all of them!

    Love,
    Jolien

    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love those plane tickets too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The earrings are beautiful- I am picturing them on New Year's eve for a very elegant outfit!!!

    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boots are so fab!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really great wishlist)
    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me! <3

    ReplyDelete